Did you know that according to the National Center of Educational Statistics (NCES) and numerous other studies, the summer vacation will put your child as much as TWO (2) months behind? This is also known as the “summer brain drain”.
Here are some of the benefits of Academic Summer Programs:
- Solidify fundamentals from the grade just completed
- Prepare for upcoming grade level
- Increase self-confidence and readiness for the new school year
- Support for summer school courses
- Prepare for fall SAT and ACT tests
We have put together a number of programs that are fun and highly effective!